I’ve created and edited content across a variety of formats, including blog posts, case studies, whitepapers/ebooks, presentations, and more.
I edited and managed AWeber’s blog and resource section (directly at first, and then via a content manager who reported to me) from 2006 through 2014.
I also wrote 250+ posts for the blog, including:
- Do You Make These Mistakes In Your Email Footer? (40+ comments)
- Want To Double Your Blog Newsletter Readers? Here’s The First of 4 Tactics That Helped Us (60+ comments)
- Case Study: 300% Increase In Website Traffic (70+ comments)
- Six Ways To Mess Up A Customer Email (60+ comments)
- 7 Split Tests You Can Implement Today (30+ comments)
- Are Blacklisted Link Shorteners Getting Your Emails Blocked? (60+ comments)
- Five Content Ideas for Real Estate Emails (30+ comments)
- Does Your Blog Content Wither And Die? Revive It! (20+ comments)
- Think Before You Personalize (70+ comments)
- Restaurant Marketing: 5 List-Building Ideas (10+ comments)
- Segmentation Screwups: How Do You Recover? (20+ comments)
- How Do You Build Urgency? (40+ comments)
In these, I focused on delivering value through customer education, and on generating discussion (as you can see from the comment counts for each article). The emphasis on delivering value and sparking discussion helped raise both awareness of AWeber and customer loyalty.
Ebooks and Whitepapers
At AWeber, I wrote, contributed to, or edited numerous downloadable content pieces, including many of the email marketing guides in AWeber’s resource center.
A few examples (click to download PDFs):
I’ve given talks to audiences of up to 500+ for conferences and organizations like:
Here are a few slide decks from talks I’ve given:
What Can We Create Together?
Let’s discuss how I can help your organization tell compelling stories and create more customers via content.